Dear colleagues and out of town law firms: If you have a case that requires an appointed ad litem attorney in San Antonio or Bexar County, Texas, please do not hesitate to call us (210) 271-2800 or email email@example.com. Megan Cook and Justin Cook have efficiently and professionally handled numerous cases in the last 7 years involving ad litem appointments.
More specifically Megan V. Cook has represented over 100 persons with unknown locations who are delinquent on local property taxes.
- We have represented minor children who have been victims in car accident cases.
- We have represented parties as appoint attorneys ad litem in expedited foreclosure matters as well.
- We will be glad to base our ad litem fees on the hiring Firm’s recommended hourly or flat rate pay.
- We will make sure that the unknown or known person being represented is taken care of in accordance with the code of civil procedure and other relevant state and local laws.
- We will do our work quickly to make sure that your case is not delayed due to your appointed ad litem attorney!
- We will be glad to make all necessary court appearances which will be based on your schedule.
Whether you are an out of town Firm, with a Bexar County case, or a local Firm, we would be very glad to work with you as your attorneys ad litem!
Feel free to appoint Megan V. Cook on your Motion for Ad Litem today!
Here is the proper contact information and her bar number:
Cook & Cook Law Firm, PLLC
115 E. Travis, Suite 1620
San Antonio, Texas 78230
T: (210) 271-2800
F: (888) 279-2507
State Bar Number: 24065072